Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Introduction

Welcome!
I just wanted to say that I am very excited for these next few weeks where you guys can join me on a journey to my first originally produced 2-minute film opening. I am making this opening with two of my friends, Mike Moreno and Jorge Polonia. They are not currently taking AICE Media Studies with me but I know I can count on them to make this work. A genre for this film has not been chosen, but I know that I will for certain not be working with mystery, suspense, or horror. I can't wait for this film to be finalized, but not because I don't want to do this, but instead, so that I can show it to you guys. I made the choice of making this film all on my own. My main inspiration for the beginning of this film opening is Danny Boyle's "Trainspotting" opening scene, where the camera is paused and the characters are introduced. I'll leave you a clip of the opening scene of "Trainspotting," so that you guys can see what it is exactly that I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment